- Listening sessions for educators are now the third Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm. If you have a topic you would like to see discussed during these session or would like to lead a discussion, we would like to hear from you. Contact us for call-in details or to submit a suggested topic at: NCRFSMA@iastate.edu.
- Tentative Agenda
A review of existing add-ons
What other discussion topics do you want?
Trainer Sharing Program
- Are you short a trainer for your class? Do you need someone to fill in for a couple of modules? We can help. The Center has funds to help bring in trainers to your state to ensure every farmer has an equal chance to attend a PSA class near them. Contact Ellen for details.
New Trainer Mentorship Program
- Are you a new trainer? Would you like assistance getting caught up with the Produce Safety Rule? Would you like to train with experienced trainers to gain experience teaching the Produce Safety Alliance Curriculum? The Center is creating a new trainer mentorship program. More details to come soon or contact Angela.
Produce Safety Alliance (PSA) Curriculum
The NCR FSMA Center asks each instructor in the region to conduct pre and post knowledge evaluations to gauge progress of students across the region. Directions and materials necessary to conduct the pre and post evaluations are found below.
- Cover Page
- PSA pre-numbered pre and post
- PSA unnumbered pre and post
- PSA single for multi-color printing
2018 Evaluations Executive Summary
The evaluation team at NCR FSMA analyzed the results of the pre and post test evaluations through Summer 2018. The results are found below.
Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance Curriculum (FSPCA)
This work is supported by the Food Safety Outreach Program [grant no. 2018-70020-28877 ] from the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.