Minnesota is hosting a remote Spanish-language PSA training on June 19 & 26. Registration closes June 13.
- Dates: two-day training, June 19 and 26 (Saturdays), online
- Time: Check-in will open at 11:45am each day to test participant audio, mics, etc. The course will run from 12pm – 4:30pm (Central time) each day.
- Certificate: Participation for the entire training (both days) is required to receive the certificate.
- Requirements: Individuals must have a web-cam, two-way audio (speakers & microphone), reliable internet, and will be required to have the web-cam on during the full course of the training. This is to verify participant's presence and participation.
- Cost: $20 (plus a $1.50 tix.com registration fee) per person.
- Materials: materials will be mailed to participants in advance, using the address provided during registration. We will also follow up with registered participants to provide a Zoom link for the training.
The main info page on the Tix.com registration is in Spanish, but the training registration form is in both Spanish & English. Individuals can contact Alexandra Cortes, in English or Spanish, if they have any questions.