The Partnership for Food Safety Education is accepting submissions for the 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference March 6-8 at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida!
University faculty and students, non-profit organizations, government agencies and for-profit companies are invited to apply. Please describe the compelling topic in 300 words or less.
We are accepting abstracts that fit these five program tracks:
1. Program Tools — Refresh Your Outreach Toolbox
2. Know the Data: Modifying Approaches to Increase Consumer Engagement
3. Safe Food Handling in Today’s Food Landscape
4. Show It! Hands-on Demonstrations that Engage Consumers
5. Food Safety Education Success Stories (poster only track)
The deadline for submissions is August 2, 2018. Please visit http://cfsec2019.fightbac.org for more information and to submit an abstract.