NECAFS' Elizabeth Newbold shared about Vermont Law School’s Center for Agriculture and Food Systems (CAFS)’s project researching pressing legal questions about food safety compliance.
Listen to a recording and read what was shared in the chat box during the meeting. If you don't have access, please contact Ellen.
Learn more on their website. Below are direct links to the website on various topics that Don Stoeckel finds useful. He definitely recommends the map (first resource on the list, shows which States are enforcing using what mechanism and who is the regulatory authority in the State) as a great resource.
- NECAFS Extension Legal Services Initiative fact sheet series (11/12/20 link here)
- FSMA PSR State Implementation Map
- Using the FDA TAN and FOIA
- FSMA Supply Chain Requirements for Processors and Suppliers
- Relationship between FDA Rules, Guidance, and other Communications
- Produce Farms, Foodborne Illness, and Legal Liability
- PSR Inspections and Third-Party Audits
- FSMA PSR Coverage and Exemptions for Farms with Multiple Businesses
- Alternatives and Variances to the PSR